Aspen Surgery Center is a collaboration of National Surgical Healthcare, John Muir Health System and physician partners. Aspen opened its doors in February 2008 to serve the surrounding communities. This state-of -the-art facility is 25,000 square feet with six operating suites and two procedure rooms and conveniently located on the campus of John Muir Medical Center.
This multi-specialty out-patient surgical facility offers the following specialties:
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Services
- Plastic Surgery (includes Cosmetic and Reconstructive)
At Aspen we provide:
- AAAHC accreditation and Medicare certification.
- AAAHC accreditation and Medicare certification
- A specialized environment for ambulatory surgery, combining state of the art equipment and facilities with highly trained professional team
- High patient satisfaction and experienced, compassionate staff
- A full range of onsite services, including overnight care, fellowship trained pediatric anesthesiologists, and easy, covered parking